Karnataka Election 2018 Live Updates – State Assembly Polls (Elections): Karnataka is also one of the biggest states in India which has 30 districts with around 64 million population and it has 224 Assembly or Vidhan Sabha constituencies which could be witnessing the polling very soon as the tenure is about to expire, as usual before the tenure expires the EC could conduct the polls in the state where people are given choice to choose their MLA’s, on the day of polling various updates will be given to you by us here, you can stay tuned with us and check Karnataka Elections 2018 Latest Updates, Polling Percentage and Much more.
Karnataka Elections 2018 Live Updates | Assembly Polls 2018
- xx:00 am: During the morning time, people seem to be coming out from the home for voting [expected]
- 10:30 am: Opinion Polls and Exit Polls are banned till the complete elections (as per guidelines of EC) [expected]
- 02:50 pm: Media house would be conducting the exit polls to publish as per the EC guidelines [expected]
- Stay tuned with us, more time to time updates like polling hours, polling % and much more would be updated; the above are just expected updates.
Karnataka State Elections 2018 Latest News
- Polling Day: xx:30 am: BJP CM Candidate [if declared/announced before polls] to cast his vote
- Polling Day: xx:15 am: Xyz CM Candidate [if declared/announced before polls] to cast a vote
- Polling Day: xx:10 am: INC CM Candidate [if declared/announced before elections] to cast a vote
- November 02, 2017: BJP would be organizing rallies in the state | Banglore Mirror (source)
- April/May/June 2018: Any updated regarding the same would be updated here.
Karnataka Elections 2018 Polling Percentage %
- xx: xx am: The polling has begun, and Karnataka State people seems ready to poll (‘Chunav’ or ‘Chunao’) from the capital Bengaluru or Banglore.
- 08:25 am: The people started casting votes and voters casting votes at polling booths/stations
- 02:45 pm: It’s been –% of Polling recorded in Karnataka Polls 2018, more updates soon
- xx: xx pm: Till now –% of Polling has been recorded and expected to increase by evening.
- xx: xx pm: Polling has ended and closed. Exit polls will be released later as per EC guidelines.
- Note: Actual polling percentages will only be updated on Polling day.
Till the elections are over, you may proceed to check various previous opinion polls, although Exit polls will be released later as per the guidelines of EC. The national and regional parties contesting would be Indian National Congress (INC), Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP), Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP), these are expected party names, actual would be updated later. Till then if you want to share something regarding the Elections in the state then you can do it through the comments box, you can share your good views, thoughts and we will try to reply you as soon as we can. Please wait until the counting of votes to be started where the actual number of seats won by the political parties and the independent candidates can be seen, share this website if you liked it.